Pages

The Best Month of the Year.

Monday, October 1, 2018

Today, October first, marks the start of my favorite month of the year. There is so much to love about the month of October. The weather has cooled down, and the leaves are changing colors. We get to pull out our favorite cozy clothes and snuggle up to the feeling of home. The season brings fun holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving, amazing food, and so many other things to love. Because it is officially my favorite month of the year, I'm starting my very first blog series called "Hello October." Each day this month I will be posting various things I love about October. 
So to kick things off today, I broke out my collection of Halloween leggings and chose a pair with cute little trick or treaters that remind me of Where the Wild Things Are. I also spent this morning doodling one of my favorite quotes, from one of my favorite characters, to get me into the October mood.
Stay tuned to see what tomorrow brings, because believe me, we are just getting started!



1 comment: