Pages

What's to blog about!?

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

So, you've found my blog. But what exactly have you stumbled upon? That question is answered by the title of my blog. Quintessentially Quincy. But what does it mean?

Quintessential : adj.
    1. of the pure and essential essence of something.
    2. the most perfect embodiment of something.
   
So, Quintessentially Quincy simply means that I am the most perfect reflection and embodiment of myself. This blog is here for self exploration, healing, fun, and a place to keep my rambling thoughts. It's a place for a little bit of everything "me".

Some things you might find here in the near future as I start my blogging adventure could include...
Growing up with Autism and Mental Health Disorders.
Owning a Service Dog.
My other health conditions including Psuedo Tumor Cerebri (IIH).
My Art, Doodles, Sketches, Crafts, and DIY Projects.
Thrifting and Antiquing.
My love for all things vintage.
Stuff about Harry Potter.
Fall and Halloween (my favorite time of year).
Baking, cooking, Recipes.
Body Positivity for All Sizes!
My love for Language and words.
Books I'm reading.
Some movies I like.
Random things happening in my life.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, stick around, because we might just become good friends.

Have a lovely day.
-Quincy.


No comments:

Post a Comment