Dr. Seuss' 110th Birthday is March 2nd, and I'm afraid if I don't post now, I'll forget! So Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. You were a great philosopher that will always be a part of my life. I'd like to celebrate by sharing some great quotes of his that have helped me in my life. There are 35 so just keep reading.
2. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
3. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
4. Today was good, today was fun, tomorrow is another one.
5. You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
6. Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
8. You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose.
9. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
10. It is better to know how to learn than to know.
11. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
13. I meant what I said and I said what I meant!
14. Only You can control your future.
15. Be awesome! Be a book nut!
16. Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
17. It's opener out there, in the wide open air.
18. Today I shall behave as if it's the day I will be remembered.
19. Will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! 99 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.
20. From there to here and here to there, there are funny things everywhere.
21. Step with care, and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act.
22. Unless someone like you cares an awful whole lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not.
24. Just tell yourself duckie, you're really quite lucky.
25. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
26. If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along, you'll start happening too.
27. I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
28. It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how.
29. With your head full of brains, and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street.
30. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
31. Oh the things you can find if you don't stay behind!
32. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.
33. So open your mouth lad, for every voice counts.
34. Think left and think right and think low and think high, oh the things you'll think up if only you try.
35. You'll be on your way up, you'll be seeing great sights! You'll join the high flyers who soar to high heights.