Friday, May 3, 2013

Crazy Crazy Life!

post signatureI have been so busy lately that I haven't really had time to do normal fun things. I am less than 3 weeks from graduating high school and my teachers are cramming so much work into these last few weeks. It is SO STRESSFUL! We are supposed to have two performance assessments for each class, and they are to be given one in the first have of the semester and one in the first part of the second half of the semester. We are now sitting with 3 weeks left and my teachers are just now giving us these assessments. Honors classes suck. With everything going on in my life right now, this is the first time I can say that I am struggling and stressing over school. I am taking honors anatomy and physiology, and my teacher is so behind that he expects us to memorize the muscles of the muscular system in a cat and know where they are located after spending two days on it. There are more than 70 that we have to know and all he did to help us with them is quickly run through a powerpoint with diagrams for 1 day. On Monday we are supposed to come in and look at one of our dissected cats and he will have all these pins stuck in the different muscles and we have to know what they are. The worse part about this is that as he was going over them he wanted to have us find them on the cat, but we have to dig under 3 other layers of muscles to find some of them and by the time we found them he had gone through 4 other slides. I don't know how I'm supposed to memorize 70 muscles when he gave us one day to go over it and mentioned each muscle once. He hasn't even given us any memorization tools for his class. I have no idea how I am passing. I was just diagnosed with a brain tumor and have been missing a lot of school for doctors appointments. I really hope that everything will pull together before school gets out. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I have all this stuff for all my classes not just anat and phys. I just can't wait until I'm done with high school. Then comes stress of getting a job and making money to save for college. I have stuff going on after school every day until we graduate. Scholarship ceremonies, planning meetings with colleges, and all sorts of stuff. I didn't mean to rant about all this stuff. Just wishing things would go smoother, but from what I hear this always happens right before you graduate.
Hope your lives are going smoother.
Quincy

No comments:

Post a Comment