Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

I know I've been super busy and haven't been able to post much lately, but because Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I thought I would make a special post. Today I though I would post 30 things I am grateful for, one for each day in November.
Day 1:  I am thankful for my family and the wonderful life they have provided for me.
Day 2: I am thankful for the warm home I live in.
Day 3: I am thankful for the seasons, the weather and mother nature.
Day 4: I am thankful for the church I grew up in and the gospel I know to be true.
Day 5: I am thankful for running water but especially flushable toilets.
Day 6: I am thankful for the food on my table and my meals every day.
Day 7: I am thankful for my health and my well being.
Day 8: I am thankful for life's challenges and the lessons they bring.
Day 9: I am also thankful for my mistakes and the lessons I learn from them.
Day 10: I am thankful for my talents and the gifts God has given me.
Day 11: I am thankful for smiling and laughing children and the joy that they bring.
Day 12: I am thankful for transportation.
Day 13: I am thankful for technology.
Day 14: I am thankful for my education and the ability I have to learn every day.
Day 15: I am thankful for forgiveness.
Day 16: I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been given in my every day life.
Day 17: I am thankful for time and the ways I get to spend it and the people I spend it with.
Day 18: I am thankful for my dog and the love she gives me.
Day 19: I am thankful for the country I live in and am grateful for the freedoms I have.
Day 20: I am thankful for books and the authors who write them. I love to sit down with a good novel.
Day 21: I am thankful for my creativity.
Day 22: I am thankful for agency, I am thankful that I have the ability to make my own choices.
Day 23: I am thankful for glitter, just because life would not be the same without sparkle.
Day 24: I am thankful for holidays, but especially Christmas and the meaning behind it.
Day 25: I am thankful for my values and standards that I hold high.
Day 26: I am thankful for my friends and how they are always there for me.
Day 27: I am thankful for the atonement, that I know that when I die I will live with Christ again.
Day 28: I am thankful for chocolate. Life wouldn't be the same without chocolate.
Day 29: I am thankful for the temple and the ordinances inside.
Day 30: I am thankful for my wonderful life.
I hope each one of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember what you are thankful for.  post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for all of those things too...not that I have a dog, but I am thankful that you have her....And I am thankful for YOU! You bring a lot of joy into my life. This is a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. THANK YOU for SHARING it.

    ReplyDelete