Friday, August 3, 2012

Things you may not know about me.

I decided I would post some things you may not know about me.

1. I almost broke my toe playing quidditch in Canada when I was 13.
2. I have only ever died my hair once, I put a purple streak in the back when I was at a state art competition.
3. I am not good at sports, I have horrible hand eye coordination.
4. I am an avid reader and movie watcher. (I started reading Harry Potter with help from my mom when I was in Kindergarten)
5. My favorite outdoor activities are sledding, iceblocking, and boating.
6. New York City has about 8 million more people than the entire population of my state.
7. I just recently got a new puppy. Her name is Tilly.
8. My favorite candy bar is Twix.
9. When I wear socks, they usually don't match.
10. I can unwrap a Starburst in my mouth but I cannot tie a cherry stick with my tongue.
11. I once climbed a rock wall of the geological time scale, I made it to the top of the Paleozoic section.
12. I can never decide on a favorite color, but it has been purple for a while.
13. I love sasparilla and orange cream soda.
14. I am autistic. (I have aspergers syndrome, high functioning autism)
15. I once broke my wrist when I got catapulted off a teeter totter.

No comments:

Post a Comment