Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One Step Away


I am just one step away from completing my personal progress and completing my young women recognition award. All I have left to complete is my virtue project to read the Book of Mormon all the way through. I am striving toward that golden ribbon and that beautiful medallion, but I am not doing so well. I only just now started 2nd Nephi and I have a long way to go. This has always been my biggest struggle, to find myself reading every day. I know the blessings I will receive when I am done though, and how much this will strengthen my testimony. I just need to keep looking forward and remember the end result.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Start with one verse a day, that's how it will become a habit. Before you know it you'll be reading two chapters a day! Once you finish, you'll want to start all over. You not only reach your goal of a medallion and golden ribbon, but your testimony and faith grow :)

    ReplyDelete